fast forward to what i’ve managed to do for the past 2 days:
- called my supervisor for an update
- considering the date for the w.t.p. visit.
- attempting to contact the d.h.o to set up an appointment (but response is still pending)
- attempted to nudge someone to send me a set of formulas that i may need (but response is still pending)
- attempted to reconsider the test scales that i will be using for my f.y.p. (which, unfortunately requires more rsearch and more time bcause of the sudden unconfirmed change of plans).
- contemplated on how to not break someone’s heart
- reviewed last week’s north port warehouse inspection (and is still in the process of re-editing. seems like someone doesn’t wanna lose out and put his name on top of mine in that report. yeah, whatever).
although it’s painfully exhausting, a lot of strangely nice things did happen though. well;
- someone offered me a place to stay and that i could get to the office with them
- someone brought their meal frm home and offered me breakfast
- my dad laughed at my attempt of sounding absent-mindedly unaffected
- someone stayed to guard the dogs away while i unlock my front gate
- someone wanted to send me far far away alone for a month but couldn’t bcause i can’t drive.
i think that that about sums it all up. for now.