- people don’t jump into conclusions so damn easily and quickly
- people deliver/perform what they have spoken of (no empty promises)
- people pay back the money they owe (even if they think that the person doesn’t care or doesn’t need that money right now)
- people stop forcing other people to live like them
- people view people objectively instead of going with the usual generalizations/sentiments/pre-conceived notions
- people stop thinking that everybody different from them is small, stupid and sick
- people stop taking the easy way out by taking things that don’t belong to them.
- people stop taking for granted of what you have and stop thinking that everything should go your way just because it has always been your way all the way.
- people stop feeling irritated by what other people have (because some people just worked hard to get what they have and then they have it. so deal with it. if you don’t like it, you can work hard too and maybe you can have a shot at having it later. if they didn’t work hard and they’re just lucky to get what they want anyway, only then you can start getting irritated and start venting).
- people stop being animals and start being people.
i want to transfer my property.
but no matter how i think it can be done privately, there’s always something that leads me near to having to disclose it.
bile kita percaya bahawa tuhan itu ada, bukan ke kita percaya bahawa dia dengar setiap kata2 kita?
setiap apa yg kita ckp kan, disaksikan oleh dia.
so when you say: nanti aku buat (this or that, etc.)
itu kan ibarat lafaz janji/niat (walaupun tanpa perkataan janji dlm kata2 tu).
kenape tak boleh meletakkan sesuatu itu pd tempatnye?
kalau aku tak ada depan mata kau pun, apa yg kau ckp tu tetap disaksikan oleh tuhan.
jadi kenape tak tunaikan?
sbb tu aku
dh lame takde
rase percaye langsung pada kau
aku tak percaye
kau dan byk lg org lain.
bukan aku nk ckp aku baik.
tapi aku slalu sakit hati dgn org mcm kau.
org mcm aku perlukan org yg baik yg boleh memperbaikkan diri aku.
bukan org yg slalu buat aku merintih.
yela aku selfish.
aku tak ckp pun aku baik.
at least i understand that the more you say things so freely without considering your capabilities and will to fulfill them, the more your words become worthless and meaningless.
mcmane kita nk jadi lebih baik bila setiap kata2 kita takde makna?